ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CANDID BEYONCE ON COMPLEX COVER

This definitely is another season for Beyonce, one had thought that with her saying she was taking some time off, she was going to be deliberately under the radar, but that has not been the case, every day, there is something to write or report about one of the most hardworking musician in the world, her passion is ever always so visible. She is on the new cover of Complex Magazine and in the interview inside the magazine, she revealed. 
On her constant rumored rivalry with Rihanna

“There is room on this earth for many queens. I have an authentic, God-given talent, drive, and longevity that will always separate me from everyone else. I’ve been fortunate to accomplish things that the younger generation of queens dream of accomplishing. I have no desire for anyone else’s throne. I am very comfortable in the throne I’ve been building for the past 15 years.”ed somethings not previously known about her.

On working with Kanye again for 4 and him moving her to tears

“The fact that he’s belting out his pain, his confusion, and his anger, with no pre-written lyrics, was so moving,” she says. “He’s singing his heart out for five minutes. He is so vulnerable. I love when an artist can be so honest.”

On her admiration of her husband's talent

“Jay’s music is more than music. His lyrics have fathered generations. All that he has overcome gives millions so much hope. There are moments when I see his lips moving and I can see lyrics floating above his head and I think, ‘Wow! How did I get so lucky to be able to witness this level of genius so closely?’”

How she deals with bad days

“I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”

1 comment:

Myne said...

I just love Beyonce