ECOBANK The Pan African Bank

ECOBANK The Pan African Bank
... Explore unlimited possiblities with Ecobank Digital *326#

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 8, 2017

DAMMY KRANE DENIES BEING A FRAUDSTER. "I DON'T DO FRAUD"





The super talented singer who was recently signed on to Davido's music empire from Hypertek Records, a label owned by Tuface Idibia has denied vigorously that he his a fraudster of any kind. In the same vein he went on to apologize for getting himself caught up in his present predicament.

After his arrest last week in Miami, by the Miami Dade County Police on various allegations of grand theft, credit card fraud, armed conspiracy, forgery and internet fraud, the dude is doing all he can to deny all of the allegations.

Speaking with NotJustOk TV in America, the singer said emphatically very that, "he does not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities". He went on to apologize to his family and fans for the mess.

Hear him- "I was arrested by the Miami Police Department for fraud". "I do not do fraud and I do not partake in such activities." It just happened that the agent booked my flight with fradulent cards. My life is all about my music and that's what I am all about. I am sorry I got caught up in this message. I assure all my fans that it will never happen again.

More after the break.



I want to thank everyone who has stood by me throughout this period. May God continue to bless you and protect you all. And to my parents, I want to thank you for your undying love. Please keep supporting me. I have more music on my way. I promise I will make you proud".

However in an affidavit signed by his arresting officers, it was stated that the singer was found "in possession of multiple fraudulent credit cards" at the time of his arrest.  Which if true is a serious indictment. (The gist has it he was found in possession of 7 cards, 3 in his name and 4 in the name of a William Payton).








He has since though gotten his release after spending 6 days in jail, making the $7500 bail. He was arrested alongside Ilochukwu Gabriel.

His new date of arraignment is set for Friday, June 23, 2017.

What we can say about this dude is that he is probably the most humble star we have ever encountered, that he is caught in this terrible web is just so terrible. One prays that his new label would do all they can to help him get out of the mess.

This is a lesson for all others though and we hope they have learnt their lesson. 

No comments: